Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
10-29-2011   #21 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
MabinogiDC Universe OnlineVindictusLineage II
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin
IGN: Kirinne
Class: Grenadier lt_treasurehunter
Guild: <Databased>
Xfire: glarbage

So the anime is moving pretty quickly, I wonder how far it's going to get.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-29-2011   #22 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin
So the anime is moving pretty quickly, I wonder how far it's going to get.
Probably to the point where it takes a different route that the Manga/Novel.

My Anime List / Playstation Network - Niikun

11-01-2011   #23 (permalink)
Resident Lurker
Games
VindictusTera OnlinePhantasy Star Online 2

Firzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the rough

Judging by the preview it looks like they skip chapter 16 of the manga D:

11-01-2011   #24 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Paul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nicePaul is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firzin
Judging by the preview it looks like they skip chapter 16 of the manga D:
They might bring it back in a future episode or maybe it just wasn't shown in the preview. The last episode didn't go in order of the manga chapters but it still following what happened in the chapters themselves. Yukimura would have shown 'himself' and joined in Ep 3 if it followed the order since 'he' joins before they go to the pool in the Manga but he joined after in the Anime. A few other chapters have been skipped which I'm assuming they'll be thrown in another episode.

11-03-2011   #25 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

To correct my previous post, the Anime will be following the Novel, not the Manga, I've never read the Novel so I'm not sure how far it'll go.

Anyways, series is still running strong, Ep5 was much fun. Virtual Game world and Kobato joining the club.

11-06-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

troll214 is on a distinguished road

@up
Far enough to see Meat x Kodaka ed.

11-11-2011   #27 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Starting now, I have no idea whats gonna happen. Seems like we'll get a episode in the future of them going to Sena's house though, didn't know she was that rich.

ED Pic is nice, wants a larger higher quality one.
Spoiler!

Also, read a spoiler on one of the characters, it made me happy yet for some reasons, I feel as if my dreams and hopes were crushed.

Last edited by Paul; 11-11-2011 at 11:25 AM.

11-17-2011   #28 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Awards Admin AwardStaff AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularMoM AwardSotW SeniorHarem JuniorLucky StreakArtifact HoarderFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Harlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond reputeHarlequin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Harlequin Send a message via MSN to Harlequin Send a message via Skype™ to Harlequin

Ep 7 is out and subbed.

Oh Yozora, that jealousy, I can see it in your eyes. School swimsuits next episode, I think. Looking forward to it :v

11-25-2011   #29 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Lot's of loli-service. Kobato has bewbs. /forgot she was in middle school.

Unnecessary dramatic ending...? Or so people are saying.

Translated Novel for next episode if anyone wants to read. (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukinai: Vol 3)

11-25-2011   #30 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

I mean, the episode seems fine. Next one is going to be where Kodaka visits Sena's house, so you know I'm looking forward to that :v

12-01-2011   #31 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Ep 9 is out and subbed.

LOL DAMMIT. Poor Sena, you're trying to have your creeper moments, but people just always catch you in the act ;; Laughed so hard. Excited for next week's episode.

12-02-2011   #32 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Lmfao at Sena chasing Kobato naked. UNNNIIIIVVVEERRRSSEEE!

12-08-2011   #33 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Ep 10 is out and subbed.

I laughed pretty hard when everyone had to ask Kodaka to go with them to the bathroom. Also, when Kodaka told Maria to poop, I laughed.

12-09-2011   #34 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Rika and her perverted fantasies. EXCALIBUR!!

12-15-2011   #35 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Ep 11 is out and subbed.

Welp,

Spoiler!

12-15-2011   #36 (permalink)
Resident Lurker
Games

Firzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the roughFirzin is a jewel in the rough

Anyone else saw Brosuke and co. at the convention

12-15-2011   #37 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Yeah, I noticed that. I guess we have AIC to thank for that :v

12-16-2011   #38 (permalink)
a.k.a. Nyekun

Lmfao at OreImo character.

And dat ending.

12-22-2011   #39 (permalink)
advertising space
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Ending was somewhat disappointing, but definitely appropriate. With multiple love interests still surrounding him, it wouldn't have honestly been fair for Kodaka and Yozora to have ended up together. Although the entirety of this episode was mostly recap from Yozora's perspective, and I feel a bit cheated ;;

12-22-2011   #40 (permalink)
Resident Lurker
Games

The sound effects in the OP were annoying. Time to wait for season 2 (hopefully).

Couldn't help but laugh when I saw this guys' face.

Spoiler!