ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Aion Online (http://ggftw.com/forum/aion-online/)
-   -   How is everybody doing in the game? (http://ggftw.com/forum/aion-online/59319-how-everybody-doing-game.html)

Tea 09-30-2009 05:00 PM

How is everybody doing in the game?

I'm in the shrine area right now right before Tursin Garrison area. At least I can fly like I did in verteron or wateva you call it.

I think my biggest hurdle was Bubblegut. That slimeball was a pain in my butt. :{ I would have asked Theosis for help but he is never around when I need him Q__Q

As for outfits, So far i've only seen for mages is the long skirt and the shorts set which changes up like every other new armor mages get. I like the skirt like the Knowledge set.. but I think the sea green Mirage set looks nice.. minus the chest piece because there is a large ugly on the front of that shirt.

So how is everybody doing in the game? Found a good profession? I think alchemy is great. Come across some snazzy outfit?

(trying to stir up some talk in here lulz):py01:

DarkRayne 09-30-2009 05:36 PM

/forum/aion-online/57902-ign.html
User stats are all linked there.

By the way, Theosis is an asmo so he can't help you, probably why you hadn't seen him online.

Anyway right now, level 24 in Eltnen for the most part. Pretty much done with Verteron for now, may or may not return to do some repeatable quests for some more kinah. Otherwise additional details in sig area.

Cid 09-30-2009 06:08 PM

I'd be happy to join if NCsoft would hurry up and help me with my "Error 1024" situation. Ugh had the game for 5 days now and have not played it at all, not even seen a login screen. Stupid launcher....

Tea 09-30-2009 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkRayne (Post 999551)
/forum/aion-online/57902-ign.html
User stats are all linked there.

By the way, Theosis is an asmo so he can't help you, probably why you hadn't seen him online.

Anyway right now, level 24 in Eltnen for the most part. Pretty much done with Verteron for now, may or may not return to do some repeatable quests for some more kinah. Otherwise additional details in sig area.

Actually Theo is Elyos. But yar.. that java applet loads like half the time for me.. :{ kinda sad.

Hope you can get the problem fixed Cid. Yeah the launcher is lame sometimes..

DarkRayne 09-30-2009 07:44 PM

My mistake, must have obviously been looking at the wrong character.

Cid 09-30-2009 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tea (Post 999586)
Actually Theo is Elyos. But yar.. that java applet loads like half the time for me.. :{ kinda sad.

Hope you can get the problem fixed Cid. Yeah the launcher is lame sometimes..

Aha! Tea you must be my lucky charm!
I tried a few things on the launcher, restarted my computer and let the Launcher do it's thing. I was going to give up afterwards, get some sleep and try tomorrow but it's working!

Now to choose a server...*checks ign thread*

eD3N 09-30-2009 09:48 PM

My sin is 18, just finished most of the campaign quests, flying reconaissance and sealing abyss gate are left.

My damage is such shit lol

I made a templar along side too, level 11.

Campaign quests pretty much require you to group with people starting with the krall quests, it seems.

MochiMeep 10-02-2009 12:09 AM

lvl 27 ranger and i have now killed 127 asmos |3;;; TC keeps putting me to sleep to ;3;

Bacon 10-02-2009 06:18 PM

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...2/Aion0002.jpg
laggyD:

Amianan 10-03-2009 05:28 AM

Aion™ Online :: Character & Legion

nab sin

Levin 10-05-2009 05:30 AM

Just playing it casually and I'd say about 1/4th done in Eltnen so far.

Tea 10-05-2009 05:43 PM

been busy lately :{ barely any time to level.. i think im almost lv 20 and at the Veteron Observatory/Eltnen .. I havent completed all the Krall quests.. whenever i can get on.. people are sleeping or something Q__Q my 1am EST is like 10pm PST.. people shouldnt be sleeping!!

I hear they are working on server transfers? is that right?

Pauliewoggy 10-06-2009 02:56 AM

Check sig :o

Tea 10-10-2009 10:39 AM

finally done with all the Verteron quests.. onward to Eltnen yay :3

eD3N 10-10-2009 10:40 PM

Slowly leveling my templar to 25 so I can do abyss/training grounds

lol I thought i'd make my sin main and level him up ASAP, but my templar proved to be quite interesting

Levin 10-13-2009 05:24 AM

Leveling gets so much easier when you get access to the training grounds. It basically gives you half the amount of exp you need to lvl up in a full clear and you get a chance of a cool blue weapon/shield. But then after that 29+ is where I'm at, bah to grinding for a FT key :p

Pauliewoggy 10-14-2009 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levin (Post 1012564)
Leveling gets so much easier when you get access to the training grounds. It basically gives you half the amount of exp you need to lvl up in a full clear and you get a chance of a cool blue weapon/shield. But then after that 29+ is where I'm at, bah to grinding for a FT key :p

Getting Attuned for FireTemple is so annoying. (3KeysQuest) Takes like 3 hours minimum :/

However, if you run FT enough to get your gold weapon, (or in my case, 2 gold weapons) you will get a few levels. I got from 31-33.75 in FT. LOTS of good drops in FT.

Check out my weapons/rings/belt/1ofmyearrings. All from FT :D -
Aion™ Online :: Character & Legion

Levin 10-16-2009 08:56 PM

ha that bow is wasted on you :p

Hmmmm, well to sum things up, saw a dredgion two days ago but the asmos already took the forts...sad since I kinda wanted to see that thing in action. Today they took sulfur :/ meh.

Pauliewoggy 10-16-2009 09:46 PM

One of our forts got dreadgion'd on wednesday :(

Got the bow since there wasn't a ranger in the group :)

Bacon 10-18-2009 09:28 PM

Just hit 46 few hours ago...loving these repeat quests><
1980 platinum coins to go!