ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   Administrative Requests (http://ggftw.com/forum/administrative-requests/)
-   -   Admin Requests on MSN/AIM/PM/Email (http://ggftw.com/forum/administrative-requests/6419-admin-requests-msn-aim-pm-email.html)

NoeJeko 08-10-2008 07:09 PM

Admin Requests on MSN/AIM/PM/Email

I've asked nicely; it still hasn't sunk in.

From now on, any request made to me on MSN, AIM, PM, or through email will be ignored. Any request that a moderator can accomplish posted in admin requests will be closed and ignored. There are 5 admins on this site and 16 moderators for a reason - so I don't have to do everything. I've been very sick this weekend and the amount of requests coming through my MSN - even after telling people I was sick - baffles me.

"Oh, you should get some rest. By the way, fix this, this, this, that, and this."

Please submit admin requests/guild though this forum.

Please submit suggesions through the "Questions, Feedback, and Suggestions" forum.

Please use the "Report Post" to report posts that break the rules, need to be moved, need to be closed, or anything else that a moderator can do.

Please use the "Game Forum Request" forum for all game forum requests.

We aren't Ntreev, we respond to requests usually within minutes or hours, not weeks or years.

As you can see, we have adequate facilities so that requests can be queued and handled by the first available staff member. There's no reason I should have to do half of all requests because they come to me directly.

Medoria 08-10-2008 09:19 PM

Seriously wtf guys, Post on the forum, send it to mods, etc! Noe can't be everywhere and many things the moderators are able to handle themselves.

Miyuki 08-10-2008 09:43 PM

/pats /pats noe.

Anyway, mods are here, feel free to /spams them

/bites.

Kusuriuri 08-10-2008 09:57 PM

I havent talked to Paul this weekend, I didnt know he was sick ]x

-Gib soup-

ilu 8D *Slinks off*

Catharsis 08-10-2008 10:45 PM

If you guys keep sending requests to Noe, the rest of us are gonna run out of stuff to do. =]

In addition, there are always at least 3 mods on IRC all day. If you need something urgently, a ping at IRC works quite fast.

Miyuki 08-10-2008 10:50 PM

See the /lurking mod names in the Online user lists [down there].

Depending on your requests, if just close,move,edit,delete threads etc, just pm the mods.

If spotted any inappropriate threads/posts, use the report function.

If guild section rename, switching guild leaders, then pm the admins, such as Kudaranai <-*points*

NoeJeko 08-10-2008 11:01 PM

It's honestly just better to use "Report Posts" for moderator actions. Even if you PM a moderator, they could have just gone inactive or something. "Report Post" gives visibility to all staff.

Khmer2k1d5 08-10-2008 11:03 PM

/Punches self

Sorry Paul Q___Q I was gonna ask stuff in like.. 10 minutes D;