ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > ggFTW > Questions, Feedback & Suggestions > Administrative Requests

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-15-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

RainStorm is on a distinguished road
Default Reputation Comment

Post remove by RainStorm. Ashame on RainStorm Post. Violation detected Immature behavior.

Last edited by RainStorm; 09-16-2009 at 01:50 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-15-2009   #2 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

FYI: No one could see that comment but you until you posted it in public like that. Also, never post a demand such as this again; we don't respond well to them. If you have a problem with something you should address it in private. There is no legal ground for any sort of action from this comment and both you and I know that; especially since you're the one that brought a private comment out into public and made a big deal about it.

Keep in mind, /gg FTW is not responsible for the actions of its users and this principle has held weight in federal court many times. Unless the comment is threatening physical harm or loss of life, if you want to pursue legal action you need to talk to the user that posted the reputation. Also, we will not release private information without a proper subpoena from a court of law.

We don't respond well to scare tactics. One of the operations team was nice enough to remove it for you.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

Last edited by NoeJeko; 09-15-2009 at 11:47 PM.

09-16-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

RainStorm is on a distinguished road

Thank you very to the management staff.

I am very sorry here, if I causes the management to think that way. It wasnt any tactic as you think.
I am just too over angry on it, thats all. So, I was just keep on bla bla bla on the matter straight away.
I am a very straight forward in person & I speak true words coming from my heart. I dont wear mask on
my face & I dont like people to wear their mask talking to me either. There are a few meaning in it on
the comment, to some of them maybe it wasnt insulting but to me it was.
If what happen 3 hours ago, that I was making confusion/chaos in the channel, I wanted to say sorry
to everyone that I had scare out of it & the management. It wont happen again in the future.
Honest, I couldnt sleep lastnight until 6.00am this morning. So I wake up early this morning & started
firing up. Sorry everyone, I didnt mean it but the word was very insult to me until I couldnt sleep.
As for the mess that I had created, I'll clean it up. I am willing to face my punishment.
Same as I told my friend too, You break the law, I break your neck myself. Is a shame for myself this time.
I'll accept any punishment.

Last word to all the management staff, Thank you.
Sorry causing so much trouble.