ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > ggFTW > Questions, Feedback & Suggestions > Administrative Requests

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-26-2008   #1 (permalink)
♥本鄉奏多♥

Lintu is on a distinguished road
Default Guild Section for Morphine

Game: Trickster Online
Server/Channel: Fantasia
Guild Leader's forum name: Lintu
Sub Leaders: I don't know if they are registerd yet...
Guild Description: Happy =)
Guild members: Lintu

Note:

I havn't been able to get on a computer the last 2 or 3 weeks, I just got to see the news about that MyTrickster has been banned.

We had a guild section in the old forum before, so I know that we are more that 15 registerd and many were active. But since my computer got virus, it's broke I havn't been able to get to talk with anyone yet.

I will be able to get on maybe soon in some weeks when I get my new computer. I wish that you could recreate a guild section for us for now, so if any of my guild members are on, they can use it when I'm not here.

If it's not possible to do so, well then I'm sad. =(

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-26-2008   #2 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games
Ragnarok OnlineTrickster OnlineLuniaPangya
Awards Facebook FanTwitter Fan

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko
IGN: NoeJeko
Class: Warrior lt_warrior
Level: 23
Guild: Kirameki

Yeah, we're waiving the 15 member minimum for established MT guilds. I'll get to this sometime today.
[ggFTW on Twitter][ggFTW on Facebook][NoeJeko on Twitter]

06-26-2008   #3 (permalink)
♥本鄉奏多♥

Lintu is on a distinguished road

=D
Thank you!

A few questions, might not fit here...but anyways.
Are you going to make a nicer design for this forum later and such?
Also, are you going to make a forum especially for Trickster Online? (I think that most of us that are here moved from MT to here. I'd think it's better if it was a Trickster only, like before.)

To guild members:

If any of you are reading this. I'll be back soon oki? I miss you guys alot...
Might going to buy a computer next week.
;_;

06-26-2008   #4 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

NoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond reputeNoeJeko has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NoeJeko Send a message via MSN to NoeJeko Send a message via Skype™ to NoeJeko

Those questions have been answered in the News forum. We are designing a custom look and feel for the site - please keep in mind we're only 10 days old. You can find the Trickster forum here:

Trickster Online - MyMMOGames.net

Give me a few minutes to get the guild section set up.

06-26-2008   #5 (permalink)
Crescent Fresh
Special
Games

Guild section was created; please create a new request when your subs come online at MOG. Private section password will come in PM.