ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > ggFTW > Questions, Feedback & Suggestions > Administrative Requests

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-21-2012   #1 (permalink)
VIP
Games
Trickster OnlinePhantasy Star UniverseLuna OnlineBattlestar Galactica Online

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Cait Send a message via AIM to Cait Send a message via MSN to Cait Send a message via Yahoo to Cait Send a message via Skype™ to Cait
IGN: Caiterz
Class: bunny to_champion
Level: 271
Guild: «Firefly» «Serenity» (Join Them! ^_^)
Xfire: Caiternoodle
Default ATTN: Admin or Noejeko

1.) Change my forum name to "«Firefly» / «Serenity»" Instead of "Firefly" since it's all under the same stuff.

2.) Change the group name of here: Firefly - Guilds - ggFTW to "«Firefly» / «Serenity»"

3.) I'd like to be officially recognized on here: Firefly - Guilds - ggFTW if we could ^^

4.) For some reason in the Firefly - Guilds - ggFTW page, I cannot choose who is submaster. The option is literally not there, unless I'm blind.

I ask Noe look at this because Mod Theosis says only he can do it:

Quote:
Theosis:

Only NoeJeko can do this; you'll have to send him a PM.

I don't think it's possible to have that changed unless NoeJeko can.

I'm not sure what the problem for this could be. Will ask to have it looked into.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-21-2012   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait
1.) Change my forum name to "«Firefly» / «Serenity»" Instead of "Firefly" since it's all under the same stuff.
If I remember correctly, symbols are not allowed under this ggFTW's vBulletin. Any links that previously had special symbols (ALT/CTRL + # or combos) in them redirects you to a random page.

Quote:
4.) For some reason in the Firefly - Guilds - ggFTW page, I cannot choose who is submaster. The option is literally not there, unless I'm blind.
The Guilds page only allows you to edit Guild Leaders. There is no separate distinction between Guild and Subs.

I could be wrong but that's just what I remember. :x

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Last edited by Esper; 09-21-2012 at 06:24 PM.

09-25-2012   #3 (permalink)
VIP
Games

Cait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of lightCait is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Cait Send a message via AIM to Cait Send a message via MSN to Cait Send a message via Yahoo to Cait Send a message via Skype™ to Cait

Ok in that case, can we do << and >>?

Also a change to #4.

1.) Change my forum name to "<<Firefly>> / <<Serenity>>" Instead of "Firefly" since it's all under the same stuff.

2.) Change the group name of here: Firefly - Guilds - ggFTW to "<<Firefly>> / <<Serenity>>"

3.) I'd like to be officially recognized on here: Firefly - Guilds - ggFTW if we could ^^

4.) For some reason in the Firefly - Guilds - ggFTW page, I cannot choose who is submaster OR "leader" / "Subleaders" or anything besides "normal member". The option is literally not there, unless I'm blind.

I ask Noe look at this because Mod Theosis says only he can do it:

09-26-2012   #4 (permalink)
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait
Ok in that case, can we do << and >>?

1.) Change my forum name to "<<Firefly>> / <<Serenity>>" Instead of "Firefly" since it's all under the same stuff.
From the name change thread:
Quote:
Restrictions: You may only have your name changed once every 3 months. Your new name must be available and must consist of only alphanumeric characters (a-z, A-Z, and 0-9) to maintain compatibility with the wiki (even if you don't edit the wiki it's still required).

09-26-2012   #5 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: SMN

Buta, she wants her guild subforum changed ;0; Not her forum log-in name.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

09-26-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Special
Games
AionAll Point Bulletin (APB)Asheron's CallAtlantica Online
Awards Retired Forum Operations Staff

Theosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond reputeTheosis has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Theosis

I changed the guild section name, but the rest is out of my power.

Name Changes: Please check if usernames are available before requesting by typing this in your address bar:
http://ggftw.com/forum/members/username_wanted_here.html
Steam Account - doobie15
Battle.net Account - Theosis#1417
Guild Wars 2 IGN - Theosis.8752

09-26-2012   #7 (permalink)
VIP
Games

Thank you Theosis <3 and Thank you Dare for reading my post completely. <3

Now we need Noe for:

1.) Change the group name of here: Firefly - Guilds - ggFTW to "«Firefly» / «Serenity»"

2.) I'd like to be officially recognized on here: Firefly - Guilds - ggFTW if we could ^^

3.) For some reason in the Firefly - Guilds - ggFTW page, I cannot choose who is submaster. The option is literally not there, unless I'm blind. WingedSylphe (My submaster) told me it MIGHT be because she made the page originally. So could we get that switch over to me instead?

4.) When i got guild leader, it changed my name to blue color instead of the maroon. Could it be changed back to maroon? Thank you!

Thankies.

Btw: could one of you mods possibly email/msn/pm him to acknowledge this topic? Even if he doesn't get around to asap, if it was on the "to do" list that would be awesome :3

Thanks!

Last edited by Cait; 09-27-2012 at 03:36 AM.