View Single Post
10-01-2009   #27 (permalink)
Shintenzu
/gg FTW! Lurker

Shintenzu is on a distinguished road

This one is a 1 vs 1 combat theme. I took the screenshot in no-HUD mode as the interface tends to get in the way of a good looking piece. I also added some artistic elements to the picture such as establishing a focal point, and adding a border. The character featured facing Otto is my lvl 48 Dragon Knight using his explotion skill.

/gg FTW@ - PhotoPlog - [S.U.N. Online] The Heroes of the Kingdom

This piece is another 1 vs 1 combat theme. This picture was also taken in no-HUD mode with some artistic elements added. The character is my lvl 48 Dragon Knight in his Dragon Transformtation mode.

This is a regular screenshot of my first party attempt at otto. It is a Party Quest theme and is simply a rawr screenshot. The instructions to the competition were extremely vague and nothing said that editing pictures was not allowed, but just to be sure I added this screen as well.

I have noticed people are going around rating everyone's pictures badly to ensure their own win. I also noticed that view count can be altered simply by spamming refresh. I get the feeling that if the winners are only determined by those who vote on the gallery, then the results may end up a little biased as the main people visiting the gallery to acually vote for these pieces are other users who are submitting a picture themselves.

Last edited by Chesters; 10-02-2009 at 05:48 PM.