09-30-2009   #1 (permalink)
Tiane
ggFTW Moogler

Tiane is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Tiane
Class: Gambler to_gambler
Level: 2xx
Default Need help with farmer

NEVERMINDSo I'm tryin to make a farmer. I got one of the barley things and now I've spent 2 and a half hours after finding the first to not get another one. The farmer guy says I need to bring two of them. A bear ate me after finding the first, and I'm not sure if it said in the quest log prior to that that I needed 2 of them, but since I've checked after dying there is nothing in my quest log. It only says "incomplete 2" at the bottom. I can't bring those quests up if they're even active still. I'm wondering if I cant find the second because I dont actually have the quest now? I've gone back to the farmer and all he says is to find 2 barleys and doesn't offer the quest again. I'm clearly still new to this game and how it works, so any help is much appreciated. Thanks.NEVERMIND

3 hours later I finally got the second barley. Answered my own question. Second part of this post would still be nice to get an answer to.

Also I'll ask now instead of posting in another thread. How should stats be distributed for farmers? And what the benefit of each stat. I didn't see anything in the tutorials explain that.
Pr 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
Pr 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
Psa 34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
Pr 10:27 The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.

Last edited by Tiane; 09-30-2009 at 10:47 PM.