View Single Post
09-30-2009   #1 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay
Default Gladiat's Sieg PvP Guide

Gladiat's Sieg PvP Guide

Section 1: Melee strings
Section 2: Skill usage and strings in PvP
Section 3: PvP Techniques
Section 4: Making First Hit
Section 5: Creating your unique PvP build
Section 6: Vs Class Strategies - Under Production (Will be released after the implementation of Asuka, or in mid October)

Note: This is a guide for 1v1 PvP.

Directions will usually be using numbers on the number pad, rather than arrow keys or directions.
Always assume the direction you initially face at the beginning of each combo is 6 (Right) unless otherwise stated.

Skills followed by (Number) mean the number of hits that the skill should hit before you cancel or it misses.

Comments and criticism are welcomed. Any contributions to this guide will be properly credited. If I do not properly credit you, please let me know so I can correct my error.

I don't mind people sharing this guide but proper credits must be given to me, and a link to this thread must be posted.

Credits:
Lunar: AAS cancelled by Tia's A spam.

Last edited by Gladiat; 10-07-2009 at 06:08 AM.