View Single Post
09-26-2009   #1 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru
Default DFO Wiki Information

Alright, so I decided to get off my ass during the break and do something more productive while I wait for frustration/wasted fatigue (lol, doubtful).

SO, instead of making a new character/PvP'ing/doing my homework, I decided to start with the DFO Wiki.

Now, what I need people to do is:
Check the Wiki to see what parts I'm missing (it would help if you checked DnF Wiki to see what parts THEY'RE missing, because that's what I'm using as reference to update the Wiki also).
Go play DFO.
As you level up skills, record all the essential stuff, such as description (will be handy, since I only play Fighter -> Brawler, plus the DnF Wiki is loltranslatedbygoogle), level requirement, attacks, etc.
Post them here.

ALTERNATIVELY:
double check parts already on our Wiki and tell me what's not correct, etc.

It helps if you PM me anything that's not information and questions, etc., as opposed to posting here, because I'm lazy to scroll around. Just being honest with you.

As for equipments/items, be cool if you only post purple equipment and all other items. I'm just thinking, but Blue and White probably have randomized stats. /me shrugs.

Last edited by Nihil679; 09-26-2009 at 10:23 PM.