View Single Post
09-26-2009   #63 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

Quote:
Originally Posted by antboy250
hey pie srry to ask so much questions but i wanna ask 2 do u think the population of ogplanet latale is dieing and how much time do u think it should take to get to lvl 80 i wanna get there so bad, and is there a quest guide which shows you the quests you should do not just all of em??
mmmmm i think this question would be better suited here
LaTale Questions & Answers - /gg FTW!

but well the population is OGP latale is way bigger than aerias and its not really declining any. it can take prolly about 2 weeks to a month depending how much you grind (this is without all the exp boosters and junk) and i dont know if there are any other quest guides of which is best to do. you can just look at hte ones on mine and decide if its too hard or not worth it