Your Best Cookie Recipes!
View Single Post
Join Date: Jul 2008
Guild: Nuclear Family
Originally Posted by
I know. Of course I'm posting in this thread. `-`
1/2 C sugar
1/2 C packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 C butter, softened
1/3 C vegetable shortening
1 1/2 Cup of All-Purpose Flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 package chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
2) Mix first 6 ingredients in a bowl until there is no visible clumps.
3) In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt until evenly distributed.
4) Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until totally mixed.
5) Fold chocolate chips into the mix
6) Using a cookie-scooper (or just balling the dough together), arrange cookie dough on baking sheet
7) Bake for 8-10 minutes
8) Let cookies cool down (will still look white; they will look more like cookies as they rest)
Totally going off of memory on the list. My apologizes if I missed something, or screwed a measurement. ;x
If you don't like the use of shortening (I know people think it's disgusting), here's another recipe:
I must adopt you.
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Kongro
Visit Kongro's homepage!
Find More Posts by Kongro