View Single Post
08-08-2008   #39 (permalink)
Globalastro
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

"I can go anywhere, just take a look, its in a book, its the reading rainbow" ahhhhh memories, i wanted to kill that guy, then i wanted to RE-kill him on Star Trek.....

but enough about that...

ive reciently finished reading Looking Glass Wars for the 4th time and Seeing Redd twice (the first 2 books in The Looking Glass Wars trilogy by Frank beddor, the thirds release date is still TBA)

great books, teen fiction, Complete retelling of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland from the view point of Alice in a "What if Alice were really from wonderland and came through the pool of tears and meet Reverend Dodgeson (Carrol Lewis) because Wonderland was at war with her evil aunt Redd.

very nifty story, starts off kinda slow and your like "wtf, you werent even there most of the time" but its really creative and well written