View Single Post
06-17-2008   #2 (permalink)
Adun
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

I don't want children yet.

I was raised in a family that started early, and we didn't do so well until later.

I'd rather wait until I'm more experienced with life in general, so I can thusly be a better parent for my children when the time comes.

Maybe in another 10 years or so...

Edit:

Forgot to mention the parenting itself.

I have no idea what method would be more fitting for another. The creation and development of a being, influencing the child's personality, etc. is a very complex matter. It doesn't do much good to be overly spoiling a child, nor leaving them to be completely independent, as it creates apparent flaws. A "spoiled" child, or possibly damaging the parent-child relationship, respectively.

I'd want to be totally supportive of mine, focus on their education, teach them good morals, give them plenty of freedom and independence as they get older, always being there for them, respect their space, etc. You know, what most parents want to be.

Last edited by Adun; 06-17-2008 at 01:00 AM.