Thread: DFO Videos
View Single Post
09-22-2009   #1 (permalink)
Rhinehart
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlinePangya9DragonsDream of Mirror Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart
Xfire: rhinehart
Default DFO Videos

Well, I guess since I've been making videos of this game, kinda like I did with Trickster and other MMOs I've played, I might as well post 'em here. But there are really three videos I wanna show that I DIDN'T make 'cuz they're just that awesome and they'll give everybody something to look forward to, I'm sure. But I'll start with mine first, in the order of which I made them.

YouTube - Dungeon Fighter Online - Rhinehart (level 14 priest)

YouTube - DFO Party Play - Shadow Thunderland

YouTube - DFO PVP - Maso VS Venias, Starbrite and Felicity

YouTube - DFO PVP - Maso Must Die

Well, those're mine, but here's the ones I really want you to see.

I can't wait for my grappler to be like that.
YouTube - Grappler at Ice WM boss

The Battle Mage's awakening skill transforms them into Bellatrix, the Goddess of war. And what a Goddess she is.
YouTube - BattleMage(Bellatrix) Solos Dungeon as Teana Awakening

My friend, AzurePandaPaws summed up this video pretty well when he said: "'Sup, I am exorcist. There's two ways this can go down. Leave your keyboard now or get raped. Your choice. Too slow, rape time."
YouTube - DnF - Damn Exorcists