Thread: need help
View Single Post
09-21-2009   #12 (permalink)
Fuzzy
User Error
Games
MapleStoryEden Eternal
Awards Event Winner

Fuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of lightFuzzy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda
Like lasher, which buffs your summons, and your teammates, and hurts monsters for a crappy amount of damage.
Never knew 500~700 damage per hit was crappy... Better than my 200~ damage from my summons, 100~ damage from Magic missile or regular attack, and even out damages some other skills from other jobs.

And at the PVP comment, its not so much they rush you, its they AoE right through the summons and combo you. The only classes I have a problem with facing is good Witches, Asuras, and the Priest branch. Everything else I've beaten before, usually without much trouble. Even gunners are usually no problem, unless they have like a level 60 one in DnF or Arad.

Also, to the OP: DO NOT BECOME A SUMMONER. The cons outweigh the pros heavily. I can't even solo normal difficulty dungeons anymore cause my summons are stupid. The only time they are smart is on Master/King, but I don't have the MP to support that... So you are always dependent on parties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotKaZE
According to an asshat, it's for people with bad aim.
Awww, you love me.