View Single Post
09-20-2009   #2 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Jethro rushed into the dive shop, holding Mirei in his arms.

"We need to see a Therapist, right away."

The dive shop operator turned his head raised an eyebrow at the newcomer. He was leaning over his desk, his tail swishing in the air.

"Another virus chick? Hold on a sec." He said, walking off towards a room in the back.

"LAMBDA. You got a customer."

A petite girl with red hair tied into pigtails walked out of the back. She raised an eyebrow at seeing an unconscious girl lying limp in Jethro's arms.

"Jet? Ohohoho, what is this, I thought you only had eyes for precious little Jen-jen." The girl said, smirking.

"Look Lambda, we need to hur--"

"Relax Jetty. Bell-bell already called me. I'll have your little girlfriend up and about in no time." She said, walking over to the main computers.

"Lee, I'm gonna need to re calibrate the settings to match --"

"Don't you TOUCH my machine, Lambda" The Teru man piped up, annoyed.

"Chill out. Fine, recalibrate it to..." She walked over to Mirei and put a hand on her forehead, then opened her right eye to take a look "set the wave packet flow to 1000--- you know what, forget it, just use custom setting number 3." She said, opening up one of the pods. She motioned for Jethro to set her down there.

"This shouldn't take too long. She's the fourth one I've gotten today."

She stepped into another pod and gave the signal to the operator.

------------

Mirei found herself lying on a beach, asleep. She could hear the soft waves crashing against the shore. She could also feel herself slipping away.

((Mirei, pick a color from the pist in the OP to use for your dives))

Last edited by Mitchi; 09-20-2009 at 09:31 PM.