View Single Post
09-15-2009   #6 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA
From Gladiat's Sieg Skill Guide topic:

Despite it only showing the stage damages, it also gives a rough estimate of what your skill would do in PvP Balance if it's maxed as well. For example, whirling sword is about 450 per hit, maxed. In balance, the damage isn't that far off from 450 either.

That means Whirlpool should do ~300 per hit in PvP when maxed, not including decay.
Yes, it would do ~300 damage, but you're forgetting the important part. Whirling Sword is in the Sword section, which is all elemental skills with the exception of Thunder Sound. The damage isn't reduced except against people wearing Tactician/Giraffe sets.

Whirlpool Sword is in the Charge section, which is melee. 2-2.5k defense (attainable with AEH/AWD equips) will most likely cut that damage in half, so you get only 150~180 damage. Needless to say, it's basically a low-level killer/equipment abuser killer.

IMO... the all skills in the Sword tab is worth maxing... maybe with the exception of Thunder Sound and nado.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rka2n
FB ( Finishing blow ) isnt bad in pvp though, Like the name saids "Finishing" I roughly hit 350-1000 randomly lol. Oh btw my friend has max whirlpool and it does 150-180 a hit ( no delay ) in balance - -.
I doubt maxing it is worth it. 150~180 isn't much damage... although it does 5 hits. The decay will lower it to ~40 damage per hit, and you'd have to use it at the beginning of the combo, with 5 hits doing the damage of 3 or 4 hits.