View Single Post
09-15-2009   #257 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

[Soldiers]

The medic raised an eyebrow at Angelito, but didn't really question it. After all, they looked like they were friends, at least, what with her being awake but not yelling at him to get out. Then again, she looked pretty out of it.

"In any case, you both can't be her partners. Young man," he looked at Kress "I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to wait outside for your friend"

He walked over to the other side of the bed and pulled out a stethoscope.

"Miss Rangris? I'm Dr. Ives. I'm going to check your heartbeat, okay? Please don't be alarmed."

He proceeded to gently checked Sylvana's heart sounds, then put away his stethoscope and looked at her eyes, which were obviously incapable of vision.

"Now, I need to check your installer port, is that alright?"