View Single Post
09-15-2009   #255 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

[Knights]

The doctor looked at Solfege and nodded.

"Yes in deed you are a lucky girl. Yes." He said, as though someone had asked him a question, which no one had.

He was a rather large man, in both width and stature, yet not a single ounce of fat sullied his massive, muscular form. Many of the Reyvateils and Vanguards called him "Dr. Grizz" and "Dr. Bear" but no one could seem to remember wat his actual name was. Interestingly enough, he was fine with this. His emphatic manner of speech quickly put people at ease with his massive size.

"Sweet little miss Marie, I thank you for your aid with the treatment of this lucky child! No, run to help the other children who have not yet awakened!" He announced to his nurse.

Marie smiled and looked kind of embarrased, but left the room anyway.

"Ah, You child, Solfege was it? How are you feeling on this fine day?"

He looked over at Mirei, who shared the room.

"Your blue little friend is still in slumber. Pray tell, do you know of what happened then those two days ago?"

[Soldiers]

"Ah, I see you're awake, Miss Rangris."

A young looking man with a soft voice walked into the room Sylvana was staying in, His long brown hair pulled neatly into a ponytail at the base of his neck. He nodded to Kress and Angelito in greeting, clipboard in hand.

"I'm sorry, but visitation is only allowed for family, squad heads and the Reyvateil's partner."