View Single Post
09-14-2009   #246 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Artemis was back at HQ, safe, along with the others. However, since yesterday she has just sat by the window, trying to replay the events of two days ago.

"Okay, so after that fight with those Vanguards, Jen noticed those Revyatails. She said to buy some time. Sofege and Jethro and those two Venguards were still paralyzed.
Then Jen and Mirei fainted...then I felt something on my neck and that's all I remember. What happened? What am I missing? I was hit by that tranquilizer, they said, but what about the Revyatails...?"
Artemis shook her head in frustration. "Maybe I'll ask one of the Revyatails that are awake, maybe they can explain to me better." She breathed a sigh and stood up.