View Single Post
09-14-2009   #54 (permalink)
Queen
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: SMN

Quote:
Originally Posted by elicas
but i go for Diva ill get Super Hips and a usefull hand of skills for PvM but ill do the same damage than my Entertainer...

Diva's pack quite a bit of punch, actually. Two-step is hard to balance without the use of heavy myshop. Diva's can use the card skills One Pair and it's add-on lady luck, an INCREDIBLY deadly skill.

Do not think of Diva as just more volley kicking, this is far from what a Diva actually is. Primadonna's are made for PvP. Diva's are made to be good at about everything (PvM ie Impelling Rage, Bossing ie OP+VK, PvP I have less info on but Diva's do well at PvP as well)

Oh and in PvM, Prima's would be more elemental melee and no skills. Diva's have the option to spam OP as well, a nifty skill for snagging a monster kill, and impelling rage to take on mobs, mostly useful for item farming, training at bats, and later map training (beyond Tap1).

It all comes down to what you want to do with your cat, and play off your resources (ie, myshop or no myshop)

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589