09-14-2009   #238 (permalink)
Kotarou
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Shizuru
Class: Force 69 | Fighter 43 lu_eir

What... buzzing...?

Solfège's vision began to cloud up... she felt as if she had a massive headache.

"No... not... now...!" she panted, and took deep breaths, and tried to reach for her pocket... her hands would not respond - there was two of everything now - and then she felt her body lean backwards - a small thud - the forest sky filled those eyes, which gently closed.

====================
-The Record of Solfège I-
====================
A struggle.

"Let me go!" said a shrill voice.

I opened my eyes slowly - and looked through greenish liquid - through a transparent glass cover... and there was a woman, being dragged by a man.

"Lies and slander!" said the man. "...And you will pay for it,"

"Y-You promised me... not this! I do not want this! T-This COPY! Why make MORE!?" cried the woman, trying to dislodge herself - but his grip was vicelike.

A small tube floated past my field of vision - but only just for a moment. There was a gurgle.

"Hahahahaha!! I never mentioned ANYTHING about YOU having a say in this matter..."

The door was closing.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Slam. Another tube... and bubbles floated upwards.
====================

\\OOC: Solfège has passed out.