View Single Post
09-13-2009   #233 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
[Huh? I just got Artemis to notice them too cause he did :u]
((Jen noticed them. Jethro was paralyzed and didn't see anything. Also, you can't see Sylvana, who is the one singing. Sylvana is still in the stairwell, which is in the ground. Just wanted to Clarify.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi
"What? More of them?" Jen narrowed her eyes at the two reyvateils that came from the hole in the stone blocks, trying to assess if they were a threat.

[Knights]

"I still need a few seconds to rest." Jen replied. "I can't sing again yet...But keep her at bay. Whatever that other girl down there is singing, we need to stop her. Buy me time so I can sing Stunner again."

While Sylvana sang, every reyvateil could hear a soft, faint buzzing sound ringing in their ears...

Last edited by Mitchi; 09-13-2009 at 07:51 PM.