View Single Post
09-13-2009   #231 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

OOC RAEG:

For the last time.

JENNIFER is the one in charge. JETHRO is her partner, you guys need to sop putting him in the authority position, and stop making him say crap. It was Jen that talked and noticed the two RTs. Jethro is paralyzed kthx.

---------

[Soldiers]

The song finished downloading and Sylvana began to sing in the most beautiful voice Lily had ever heard. As light shone down, she ascended the stairs.

"Keep singing, no matter what. I will protect you. Even without weapons, I'll give you my life." She vowed, remembering Amelie. She stood at the top of the stairs, a determined look on her face, ready to stop anyone that dared to touch Amelie --- no, Sylvana. That was who she had to protect now.

You could make a girl stop fighting, but you'd never take the Vanguard spirit out of her.