Thread: Harassment
View Single Post
08-07-2008   #24 (permalink)
SkillzKillz
Sexy Bish <3
Special

SkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to beholdSkillzKillz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Rook
And lastly, if you think you're being bullied/ unfairly treated by most of the members on MyMMOGames.net, start thinking of what you've done wrong. If whatever you've done wrong is as good as 'This and this player doesn't likes me', then go report it to one of the Moderators, let them do their jobs lol.. Sometimes, its not good to stay silent while being bullied, it encourages them to continue it on even more orz...

Lastly, being harassed and being bullied is the same thing all over, just probably harassment is possible with just one person, while bullied would be harassment by more than one person working together orz
o.O

You used "lastly" twice =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki
Er, sorry for not pointing that clearly, also, it's just an example, not to point [fingers at] anyone.

What I mean is that being famous in game doesn't mean you can escape from rules, tho :x
We've gone through this before, when Joel was banned on Trickster. He was the highest level Sense, well-known, and he spent $thousands$ on myshop yet was given permanent punishment.

Where do I stand on it? There are certain circumstances where you can argue, but in Joel's case the ban was fair. It was permanent because of accumulated offenses.