View Single Post
09-11-2009   #90 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

[Knights]

Bell Lancaster sat there at the table, smiling. Other than the four who just entered, there were 3 other pairs waiting.

"Alright, I think this is about all we'll need for this mission. Now then..."

Bell stood, her soft sundress flowing behind her as she paced around the room.

"My sources tell me that the Soldiers of Soare are making a move. What they are doing, we don't know, but it's a large operation, so we must be careful. I've sent a squad to the east end of Lyvica Stani. However..."

She stopped and looked at everyone in the room.

"...They also have a small operation going on on the other side of the continent, in Spirit Grove Port. One of these must be a decoy, so we must pursue both. That is why I have called you here. The operation to Spirit Grove isn't very big, so we must be discreet too. Let's see...Mirei, Solfège, the two of you need more field experience. Ren, you'd be good Backup for Mire, and Artemis, I think you will do well guarding Solfège...however..."

She looked at the other people who were already there.

"Since they'll need some extra firepower, Jennifer, I want you and Jethro to go with them. You're the only Reyvateil here in this room who has crafted Red magic." She said, stating a fact, but saying it in a way as not to be mean.

"The rest of you need to wait as standby. I want you to go to Spirit Grove as a seperate group in case the main group needs help. Understood?"

[Soldiers]

Lily sat down in the booth Angelito picked.

"So, how long is this ride supposed to take?"

((answer, 5 minutes, but she wouldn't know that.))

Last edited by Mitchi; 09-12-2009 at 12:33 AM.