View Single Post
09-11-2009   #84 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Angelito shook his head and chuckled, strapping his twin shields upon his back.

"Alright then, I hope you all weren't forgetting anything 'cause i sure as hell ain't turnin' back."

Not even waiting for a responce, Angelito led the way to the train station. They had their briefing with Lady Analea well before the Church bells went off and now the life was finally stirring to life. Store clerks were sweeping off their walkways and propping open their doors with sandy colored bricks.

"Mornin'" Angelito greeted to them as he passed.

They finally made it down to the terminal.

"You three can wait here and I'll purchase our tickets by the booth."

Angelito went away to the booth to get the tickets to the Spirit Grove area with the money in the envelope.

"Just in time sir. The next train is just pulling in."

Angelito took the tickets and returned to the platform. Just as the ticket seller had said, the train was just arriving.

"What luck!"