View Single Post
09-10-2009   #42 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Milliam smiled and sipped her tea.

"I know, but Sylvie dear, you try telling her that. It was hard enough to convince her to allow human vanguards, let alone human men."

She set down her tea with a soft clink.

"Yeah" Lily chimed in, taking a drink of her tea. "She needs to lighten up, she's kinda a stick in the mud."

"She's not all bad though." Milliam replied, sipping her tea again. "Ironically, she has a soft spot for Teru boys, she just won't admit it. Just don't tell her I said that."

As if summoned by her gossip, Lady Analea gently nudged the door open, and gracefully stepped in. Truly a sight to behold, her movements were almost like a dance as she gracefully glided over towards her seat at the table, her long Furisode style sleeves almost reaching the ground. Her long, black hair was tied up and pinned with an elaborate comb, with her long tresses falling softly down her back. She sat down daintily in her chair and surveyed the room. A frown formed on her pretty, doll like face.

"Just the four of you then? It's a smaller number than I had hoped for, but it'll have to do."

She sighed, noticing that the two vanguards were both men...Human men.

"Scott, bar the door please. This matter is to be known only to the people in this room, understand?"

Lily jumped to her feet and nodded, then closed and locked the door. After that, she immediately sat back down in front of her tea.

"Well then, any questions before we begin?"