View Single Post
09-10-2009   #20 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

The young woman chuckled.

"Oh, are you waiting for a club from school or something? Well, I have a table you can wait at, so follow me." She said, still smiling.

She got behind the boy and gently nudged him, leading him towards the back room where the passage was, but not showing him where it was. It was the same room she showed Lily and the others, a small room with three small tables, one of which had four chairs, the other two only having two. There were various wall hangings made of beautiful fabric or decorative poetic scrolls hanging on the wall, and a door and an armoire on the back wall.

She pulled out a menu from her apron and set it down on one of the tables.

Clearly, he was either new, or a dumb kid trying to sneak in.

Last edited by Mitchi; 09-10-2009 at 12:09 PM.