View Single Post
09-09-2009   #6 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Oatmeal. The perfect way to start every morning. Not only were oats cheap, they're delicious. Angelito Verde smiled to himself as he added a bit more sugar into his bowl. Today he was sanctioned to go on a mission of the Soldiers of Soare and he had to make sure he had his breakfast. A big body like him surely couldn't operate without anything in his stomach.

After finishing off the large bowl of oatmeal and 3 apples, Angelito went and put on the rest of his clothing, tied back his hair, and headed on out.

It was a very crisp and beautiful morning, so he took the long way.

Finally, Angelito made it to the tea house and found that the normal lady wasn't at the counter so he let himself into the backroom. Even if she doesn't see him he was pretty sure she would recognize the sound of his heavy boots clanking against the floor.

"Good mornin', ma'am," he greeted. "I'm not late am I?"

He didn't stop to wait for an answer. He already knew that he wasn't late anyway, but it was just something he always asked.

Steadily, Angelito made his way to the conference hall to join the others.

"Good mornin'" he said again to those already inside.

((this was the hardest thing everrrr to write.....))