09-09-2009   #4 (permalink)
Kotarou
Madoka★Magica
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Lucent HeartAi Sp@ceEden EternalDivina Online
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

Kotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond reputeKotarou has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: PSO2: Shizuru
Class: Bouncer 75 | Fighter 71 lu_eir

"...Keep the change, Soraneko," said Solfège, leaving a few Leaf notes on the counter and walking out. The waitress gave a quick bow and a "Come again!", as she stepped out into the bright sunlight. Solfège stared up at the clear, blue sky... There was the distant tower, and high above, the Blastline.

"Heeey, Solfège!" said a passing knight, followed by his reyvateil companion. She looked a little disheveled and embarassed. "What brings you to these parts?" he added.

"Thought I'd get myself a drink. I was feeling bored. But you look happy. What's up?"

The knight put an arm around his partner. "Just dived. Got her some new Song Magic! Isn't that right, sweetie pie~?"

The reyvateil giggled. "Oh you~"

Excuse me, we're in public.

Solfège coughed, and the knight smiled sheepishly. "A-Anyways, Solfège! How did that guy work out? Wait, don't answer - you rejected him, didn't you?"

She shrugged. "Too old fashioned. If he had guts, he'd talk to me face to face. Who sends LETTERS these days?"

The other girl shook her head sadly. "Lady Bell's probably gonna tell you off again... how are you going to make more Song Magic?"

Solfège nudged her dual chakrams. "These haven't let me down yet, and they won't for a long time. I don't really need more Song Magic..."

The elder reyvateil shook her head. "Take it from this big sister, that's what you think early on, but you'll eventually change your mind!" she said as she patted her on the shoulders.

Solfège looked at the couple as they made their way into the town.

You'll eventually change your mind, huh...?

She stretched and decided to head back to the mansion. Passing the park, she saw the young, happy faces of the children, prancing about and playing, as the elders watched over them. A blue haired girl, seated on a bench, caught her eye.

Oh. That's ...probably Ms. Indukala...