Join Date: Jun 2008
/gg FTW! Gallery Guide
How to Access the Gallery
From any page of /gg FTW, you can find the Gallery Link located on the top navigation bar.
This will take you to the Gallery home page which will show you the following:
- Random Thumbs
- Gallery Navigation
- Categories: Member Uploads, Game Galleries, & Miscellaneous Galleries
- Newest Thumbs
Located below Random Thumbs is the Gallery Navigation.
> Newest Uploads
- Shows the most recent uploads in the past 30 days.
- Detailed with the uploader's username, category, file size, dimensions, views, comments, and rating.
> Most Views
- Shows the most viewed images in the past 30 days.
> Highest Ratings
- Shows the most rated images in the past 30 days.
> Most Comments
- Shows the most commented images in the past 30 days.
> Newest Comments
- Shows the most recent commented images in the past 30 days.
- Takes you to the homepage of /gg FTW
- Allows you to upload images to a selected category in the gallery.
To upload an image, select Upload from the Gallery Navigation.
This will then take you to a drop-down menu or which category you would like to upload your image too. The following categories are:
- Avatar, Signatures & Profile
- Official Art
Select a category suitable for the image and press continue.
This will then bring you to 2 options: Upload a file from Computer or Upload File From URL Link
To upload a file from your computer, click browse then select the image you wish to upload.
You can then choose if you want to upload your images as a set or a single image. For my example, I'll be choosing to not upload as a set.
You can then input a title and description for your image. Once filled in, click upload below.
You will then be directed to your uploaded image. From this page, you will be presented with new links on the Gallery Navigation: Edit and Delete
At this point, your image will be uploaded into /gg FTW's Gallery.
- Edit allows you to edit your uploaded file.
- Delete will delete the image you uploaded from the gallery.
- Allows you to search for images.
- Allows you to view images as a slide show.
The images uploaded into the gallery are separated into categories. Here, you can view the uploaded images from the categories provided.
> Member Uploads
- Browse images by uploader's username.
- Shows the number of members, views, active members, comments, files and disk space.
> Newest Thumbs
- Shows the most recent uploads in thumbnail format.