View Single Post
09-06-2009   #244 (permalink)
PKShota
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

[wut, this much when I was sleeping?

@HolyAbyssal - I can sense anyone's mana, because Rydia is experienced. All people have at least bits of mana within them. :3]

Rydia went down the elevator to Kai's room, very carefully and quietly to not wake anyone up. On the 45th floor hall way, Kai was standing out his door, with just one backpack ready.

Rydia : "That much?"

Kai : "All I need." Kai then went to the elevator, with Rydia following, into the 49th floor.

----

*Leda and Makuro's part insert here*

Terri came in through the door quietly, noticing Leda and someone else. She then noticed Leda with a big sword over her head. Before Terri acted with a Holy spell, the sword recovered Leda's energy. Terri guessed the mysterious person was a good guy. Terri stepped back and went to meet up with Rayne.

------

Rydia and Kai went to meet up with the others, already half-way to the stairs. As Rydia took one step on the ground, she noticed a bit of mana from someone up ahead at the stairs. She then ignored it then met up with Rayne and Terri.

"Urk, it's that guy again." Rayne said, annoyed as she saw the man who lectured her yesterday walk into Rydia, Micajah, and Leda's room.

"W-wait, is he coming?" she asked Rydia.
Rydia : "I guess so. We need all the help we can get. By the way, Rayne, where's Yoruhime?"

[Too overboard with the timeline, LOL. I don't mind though, don't get me wrong. :>]