View Single Post
09-05-2009   #8 (permalink)
Queen
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

The point I'm trying to make is you probably don't need Eagle Eye until the 170s. My build I have it around TM level 187 (easily achievable at around base level 165/170ish with Fiesta zones). Course, no build is fixed and etched in stone. Why I believe it's best to wait on Eagle Eye and focus on what helps you in PvM (and having 4 buffs for PvM I've found pointless and overly MP consuming). I'm not trying to bash your build, but you're really pushing for a PvP build for a really low level, when around level 180-190 is where you'll get good enough myshop to really compete in PvP. And for a PvP build, I notice it lacks of lot of debuffs (Luck breaker, faint, etc)

I onno, that turned into a small ramble x: I don't PvP so my knowledge runs thin there, but I've also heard that Luck Breaker and other debuffs helps with bossing too. I've been working on getting the TM for those myself, I feel uncomfortable personally throwing skills into a build that I have yet to test.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki