View Single Post
09-05-2009   #6 (permalink)
Queen
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

I agree that it's pointless to master most buffs before 3rd job. However, afterwords, as you gain way better equips and stats, having everything mastered is to your advantage. After you change to 3rd job and get your build mostly squared out, you really need to start mastering just about everything.

I've had no problems with my build ever, except maybe the possible omission of Flaming Fist, as without insane myshop you can't really do much with it.

I also want to point out why you'd need Eagle Eye and Counter Punch so soon. You don't need those skills until you want to kill Count, around level ~170, which it's better to master the buffs you need for PvM (Pumping, Adrenaline, and Bull's Eye)

However, I do commend the low TM usage of this build. The only major difference from mine is the build after 3rd job.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589