View Single Post
09-05-2009   #2 (permalink)
Esper
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

There is something you need to realize between mastering and not mastering skills. The ability to possibly make your skills from 2hko to a 1hko.
For example. Adrenaline gives 20% AP at level 10 but 26% at Mastered. That extra 6% can make a huge difference.
Another example is Flaming Fist. The magnification ratio goes from 460% to 530%. That makes a different as well.
[ I am not going to list out all the skills that have a better increase when Mastered ]

Mastering skills have a purpose and it's to do what I just said, which is changing a 2hko to a 1hko.

Side note: Have you personally tested out this build yourself?

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦