View Single Post
09-05-2009   #13 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

I'd take Crosscut. Rb IH is good for large areas, but CC still has a faster cooldown time... not to mention that it doesn't take long to push a bunch of mobs to a wall where CC can hit every single one every 6 or less seconds (Assuming you have at least 25% CD reduction)

Like what Ultimaga said: If you're a person crazy for STR or if it'll put you over the X,000 mark, get rb rage level'd up.

I don't see a point in provocation in Myth... I've never used it once in Myth and may never will.

Level 1 kicking is useless in Myth since you can't combo the monsters except in CoC, and even in there you could just use your really high damaging skills at max multiplier or just melee the mobs to death at a wall.

I haven't seen much of a point for magic defense either. In Myth 1 it's useless. Only use I've found so far for it is Foriel's swirly attack, ordeal and possibly Wildur's fire attacks (dunno if they're fire element). But it will screw you over on the explosion though (Launcher is wind element, and explosions are neutral).

http://lunian.genin.jp/calc/LSC/?nam...10-50101-01800

That's what I suggest. I don't think max whirlpool is worth it compared to max whirling, but it's your choice.

If you want whirling's damage, then just take out all but 1 point in whirlpool and stick it into whirling. Then you can add 1 in True Rage.

Just my few thoughts.

Last edited by Gladiat; 09-05-2009 at 09:11 AM.