View Single Post
08-06-2008   #7 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

LaTale IGN:For OB it'll prolly be the samse ,RandomPerson, but for official release im not sure :/
Nickname:JJ, Jay, Pie (in TO :P), Random (in LaTale)
Birthday:Spetember 26
Hobbies:Reading, playing video games, hanging out with friends, sleeping, eating, causing mischief, you know the usual stuff :P
Favorites:I love food period. All my friends call me a fatty cause i love food and i love to cook food (although im not that good XD) but im not fat in the slightest bit lol yay fast metabolism ftw!! Hmmm what else? im a gamer (obviously) im not all that competitive (unless im with friends and just wanna mess around :P) or hard core gamer but i do/can//will play for hours on end lol. Lets see what else....think think think. Oh my favorite weather is when its kinda cloudy with a slight breeze lol i dont really lyk the sunlight that much :x that kinda weather just makes me want to sit in a tree and read a book XD i like to climb trees too.
Dreams:Ive always wanted to fly lol Thatd be cool buuuuut realistically i think id want to be a video game designer :P
Bio/other things about you:ummmmm im 16 in high school about to be a senior. im a laid back kinda guy and i try and stay away from all that high school drama >< but if one of my friends needs help ill gladly be there for them ^^ uhhh ppl tell me that im blunt? i guess thats just cause i dont like to sugar coat words that much. hmmm well i guess thats it so if you see me in LaTale talk to me!! but beware im weird and random so i might spew out some kinda nonsense