View Single Post
09-02-2009   #4 (permalink)
Metty
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endgame
Oh my god..... Are you ****ing kidding me?! They listed Threshadons as dragons, let alone a Dragon Flight?!

<XT-002>NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!</XT-002>
Upon seeing them say that I thought of MMOsites stupidity and shouted "TOO SOON EXECUTUS, TOO SOON! TASTE THE FLAMES OF SULFURON!" Followed by me hitting the same keybind on my keyboard that does The Beast Within/Beastial Wrath, Enrage, Adrenaline Rush, Cold Blood and Berserk.

Oh I just noticed the Black Dragonflight part at the very start.
Quote:
Deathwing, the leader of the Black Dragonflight, dominates death as its name says. Deathwing created the Demon Soul and tricked the other four Dragon Aspects to infuse much power to it by taking the excuse of fight against the Burning Legion.

However, Deathwing did not infuse any power to the soul at all. Subsequently, Deathwing became the most powerful Dragon Aspect. As the final part of the Day of the Dragon says, the Demon Soul was destroyed later and thus the other four Dragon Aspects regained their own power and joined up to encage Deathwing.
He does not dominate death. Deathwing is his name given to him by the other flights after he went insane during the first Burning Legion invasion. He rules over earth and fire hence his original name Neltharion the Earth-Warder. Deathwing was not "encaged" at all he fled back to Deepholm the elemental plane of earth.

Last edited by Chesters; 09-05-2009 at 07:58 AM.