View Single Post
08-31-2009   #36 (permalink)
iFarted
and more came out
Games
AuditionFlyFFGunboundLa Tale

iFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud ofiFarted has much to be proud of
IGN: BANNED!

I just finished Ep. 9. And I'm now confused. Hopefully, there'll be a second season to explain everything just like with Higurashi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessLenne
I just thought of something

Rena VS Kanon, who would win? :3
rena, cuz she's a girl. but then since she's a girl, kanon will get a boner, and then during the middle of their fight, they'll stare into each others eyes. and then they'll make out and rip each others clothes off. itll be steamy and spicy but then that blond girl who likes kanon i forgot her name will come and get all jealous and then she'll join in and then its gonna be a threesome. and then rika will come in and then be all like niPAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then maria will come with her UuUUUUUUUUUUUUUU but then gets betchslap by aunt rosa, whos a total betch btw. might as well throw in beatrice with her magic to make the sex more gory and shiny with golden butterflies and man oh man add in those goat henchmen and seven dildos of purgatory zoologies orgasm semen tentacle rape everywhere. and make that girl with horns to come and reset this scene for millions of year. goddam...

I think Rena would win.