View Single Post
08-29-2009   #50 (permalink)
Gladiat
全砲門!Fire!
Special
Games
LuniaLuna OnlineLand of Chaos OnlineGrand Chase
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerWandering EyeTwitter FanPervert Award

Gladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud ofGladiat has much to be proud of
IGN: 混合
Level: ⑨
Guild: NoGay

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGod
My sieg has max hurricane, and it is acceptable against mobs. In PVP, if you manage to make it inescapable it would be like a no decay DF or even better. Still, my sieg is unknown in both Stage and PVP as it was a mule before.

What I was really thinking after this patch was to replace DF or some other skill with whirlpool. It does a little more dmg than DF, cost like 3/5 of its MP and can be comboed after.

IMS is looking even better, if it does fixed damage like it was for lvl 4+, at max it's doing 2673 without STR bonus. That should be more than 70% of anyone's hp
You're talking about free zone there. Everyone PvPs in balance now.

Also, the reason why d fist is so much better than whirlpool is because its only one hit. In PvP, you want your strongest to do most of its damage in one hit so it isn't ruined by decay.

Example: You land S IMS. IMS starts at 200 damage per hit. It will decrease to under 50 per hit at the end, assuming you land 10 hits. D fist does 1.5k and is only one hit. A ground IMS would do 2k damage, but iron hammer is a much better alternative unless you do Sieg's stunbind combo. So you end up using IMS in the air, and you won't come close to doing 2k damage.