View Single Post
08-06-2008   #542 (permalink)
WhatThePhuc
STEP
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook FanTwitter Fan

WhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond reputeWhatThePhuc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePhuc Send a message via MSN to WhatThePhuc
IGN: Phuc Tran
Class: Visual Arts Major lt_warlord
Level: 23
Guild: University of California, San Diego

what sucks is that i got an email from school saying i'm on academic probation
so this year, i have to cut down on the grinding
unless i wanna get kicked out of school, which i dont
i'm getting $1k less this year in grants because i didn't keep my gpa+units up last year

my friend still hasn't payed me back the $700 she owes me, and last time i asked her about it, she got mad
it's been almost a year and not a dime
after i get the money back, i'm never letting her borrow money again
i'm probably never gonna make an effort to talk or hang out with her again cuz she's basically turned into a bigger btch than she already was
she acts like she's all that and like everyone needs her, when they really don't
she obsessed about "protecting her image"; she said i can't ask about my money on facebook cuz other people are gonna know that she owes me money. she said it's embarrassing wtf
i'm not surprised though, she's been basically spoiled her whole life so she doesn't really know what humility means
anyway, i still got no job and barely any money, so i'm mostly at home this summer