View Single Post
08-24-2009   #12 (permalink)
Shirakani
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Nah, CO's can't buy keys. From a personal standpoint, everytime I want to run VoO, i will be throwing 3 guild books at Boomy. That way everyone can rest assured that the cost is paid for, feel free to fail like pro.

The whole point of this is to just 'kick back, have fun and hit something'. I aim to hopefully get us to the point where we can farm VoO as casually as we can farm Ind90/94/98/101. If we can get to that point, not only will GP be coming in very fast, but the profit is also good.

While VoO is on cooldown, impromptu Snake and Marksburg runs can be done for GP's sake.

I hope you guys understand my angle that i'm coming from here. It's basically a case of just going 'hey, VoO?' 'Yeh?' 'K, lets go'. That sorta thing. ZERO planning. Whoever is around to come, come. Whoever misses out, there is always the next one.

@flick
I see you on every night, at the usual time that you usually want to do an ind. So yeah, not a problem, instead of ind we'll just VoO instead.