View Single Post
08-24-2009   #6 (permalink)
Shirakani
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier
Only problem is both sides of the world will only be synced in the weekend. Weekday runs would inevitably involve only one hemisphere at a time, I guess.
Yeah, hence why it's impromptu, and also why the 'funding' for these runs is paid by the individual wanting to do it and NOT the guild. The runs on the weekends are at the expense of the guild, ie, the guild itself pays for everyone to attend.

Impromptu runs are paid for by the individual that wants to do it. Succeed or fail, they foot the bill for the key so that the cost to the guild is zero. If the succeed of course the guild benefits. If they fail, then well... no loss to anyone except the individual.

Thoughts? Personally i don't see a problem as there is no LOSS to anyone. My view and logic at this point is the dungeons are UNUSED during the week, therefore any EXTRA activity that happens outside of the usual Guild Sponsored(tm) runs is a BONUS. Whether or not the individual who paid for the key succeeds or fails in whatever they want to do, there is zero loss or liability to the guild. If the succeed, the guild benefits.

I personally call that a win/win.

PS: This is also so i can drag you to VoO without any preparation whatsoever, for the absolute hell of it... you know that right?