View Single Post
08-23-2009   #1 (permalink)
Shirakani
I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO
Special

Shirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to beholdShirakani is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Shirakani
IGN: Kyoji
Class: Shootin' Mah Balls
Level: 130
Guild: Minerva
Default Moogles 'Regular' Guild Dungeon Attempts

Ok... Now that we've taken a town, rather than just one GD a week, I would like to at least attempt semi-regular GD's DURING the week for the sake of GP and PHAT LEWT.

We have to make up the 40k odd GP we've spent within the next 2 weeks and arguably some moar in chump change. So in addition to the weekly GD, does anyone have any suggestions? Personally (and this is just me) I would like to run 4 man VoO runs as often as humanly possible, this would mean every 2 days. VoO is ideally a 4 man run that's extremely farmable and nets us a total of 2200 GP in profit after the 500 GP for the key is paid for.

We can also host impromptu Marksburg and Snake Shrine runs for the lower levelled members if attendance is enough. All i'm suggesting is that instead of having to organize runs here and there, we should allow/do more impromptu on the spot runs.

I will also go off the bat and say that responsibility must be taken. The person who wants to do the run, if the run fails, he/she must pay the key cost in GP by buying a Guild Operation Book and compensating for the wasted GP. If i say hey, lets do VoO, and drag 3 other ppl with me and we fail... I'll be biting the bullet and paying the 500 GP key cost back out of my own pocket.

That being said, what do you all think of this? I know there will be some who will argue that it may potentially isolate members here and there, but this is why we also have our usual weekend PLANNED runs.

Thoughts?