08-23-2009   #1 (permalink)
RoflKnife
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation
Default S4 lyrics, go go go audio geniuses!

Need the lyrics for Nova. What I got is...

Quote:
That's right ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages!
Aw yeah yeah, we're glad you can be here with us today...

We got a lot goin on, keep your eyes wide open, ya'll better pay attention, and get ready to have a good time!

Ok now here we go, right about now with the time to go, everybody over here, everybody over there, I want to make just one thing clear, we do what it takes to get it done, we're gonna let that rhythm run, we're goin in, gettin dark, everybody get off the wall!

S4!
Let's do our thing!
S4!
Let me hear you scream!
Let's go!
We got it goin on!
Let's go!
Let's drop the ball!

S4!
Let's do our thing!
S4!
Let me hear you scream!
Let's go!
We got it goin on!
Let's go!
Let's drop the ball!

Yeah, yeah, yeah! You know what we're all about, you know how we do! That's right, we're not gonna grill, we're not gonna stop, we're taking it alllll the way to the tip top! Yeah!

Come on everybody yeah do the dance, there's time there's no then make them dance, you gotta be good, you're aiming through, it's in your hands it's up to you! go bring it on and do it now, if you dont know I'll show you how, don't be afraid to take your shot, common ya'll, show me whatcha got!

S4!
Let's do our thing!
S4!
Let me hear you scream!
Let's go!
We got it goin on!
Let's go!
Let's drop the ball!

S4!
Let's do our thing!
S4!
Let me hear you scream!
Let's go!
We got it goin on!
Let's go!
Let's drop the ball!

{Missing lyrics here, loldunnowhathesays}

Oh, actually, the lyrics at the end aren't in the video above. It's only in the one from the album ._. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jpmk4szpk4h you can download it there. Oh, and the version from S4, in the jukebox, the music actually used in the game, has a much more clearer voice. Lower music, higher vocals. Better quality?
There's lyrics for Supersonic, but not for the parts of the song where a chorus of people start singing, and the tune changes. Lyrics for that would be good too.

0:55-1:20
2:28-2:52

Last edited by RoflKnife; 08-23-2009 at 09:53 PM.