View Single Post
08-21-2009   #74 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

"Huh, floors above?" Rayne inquired. "Wait, don't tell me-" Rayne stopped mid-sentence. "Yeah, I remember, they told me not to ever go past the 49th floor. Wait, and this explains why Rydia had to summon something! Wow this girl is pretty useful for information.

"Uhm, so this was earlier? You know, you ought to think things out before acting. Like doing it at night, when people won't see you?"

"The floors above...there were monsters." Rydia lowered her voice to a whisper. And the dark magic...it's above the 50th floors. I sense the dark mana, or life energy...it's being consumed, by some monster...possibly a demon of a sort.." Rydia finally said.

"W-what?! I've never heard of that...dark magic consuming life energy, she said? Well...I know I can't do that. That's scary, even for me, heheh...this place is definitely off though.

"I'm gonna grab some food. Gonna come?"
"Oh, sure." Rayne said, getting up.

[OOC: added more stuffs >_>]

Last edited by Sandrie; 08-21-2009 at 08:55 PM.