View Single Post
08-21-2009   #63 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

[Since no one seems to be posting :s]

"Whew, that was kinda fast actually..." Rayne thought to herself as she finished unpacking. She didn't bring too much though, just some books, clothes, and some food. She tossed her luggages into the closet and piled up some books.
"Oh wait, this one goes here..." She switched the top one with the one that was 3rd to the bottom.

"Hmm, now what to do.." She walked into the living room. "Oh, it's already getting late...maybe I'll go to that dining hall I saw on my way in. My cooking is awful anyway.."

Rayne passed by Yoruhime's room, and she stopped to look at it. She tried prodding the door a bit. "Er, enchantment seal?"
"Now that makes me wonder what she has in here. I could probably break it, but I don't need to get her suspicious of me or anything. She hasn't done me any wrong, so I guess she can keep whatever is here private...But I have to admit sealed doors and randomly leaving isn't exactly normal. "
She walked over to the door and went out.