View Single Post
08-20-2009   #60 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Hungrily Tripping

Mongo tripped along huskily. He was on his way to meet his lover, Vith, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a ferret hopping along, carrying an egg in its mouth.

Mongo was almost in a fishtank when he came across a rainbow cake, lying alone on a Sparkly plate. "That must be a treat from my spectacular bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked sparkly, so he ate it.

It gave him the most Fabulous tingling sensation in his toe. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see Vith.

When Vith came out to meet him, he took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Mongo cried flamingly.

"Your jugular! And your leg!" Vith said. "They're amazing! Can't you feel it?"

Mongo felt his jugular and his leg. They were indeed quite amazing. "Oh, no!" Mongo said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that rainbow cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Vith said. "I got you a doll. It must have been that sparkly man who lives nearby. He acts a little Crazily, ever since he kicked a bone."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Mongo sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Vith said sparkly, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your jugular is really fishy like that."

"Really?" Mongo dried her tears. Mongo kissed Vith and it was an entirely sparkly sensation, like a rainbow that casts a happy glow o'er all the land.

They spent the night having entirely sparkly sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.